Pages

11 July 2013

Balloon painting


I'd never seen balloon painting before (I've since seen a beautiful caterpiller on Pinterest using balloon painting). Anyway I thought I'd share Miss 4 and my experiences with it.


Both fun and satisfying.

We used a big piece of paper on the floor (and a wet cloth to clean up the floor afterwards).

If you push the balloon down a little when you make the print you get fantastic patterns in the paint (and a satisfying boingy balloon feeling on your fingers).


We did an interpretive "Monet's waterlillies" painting (although you might have to close one eye and squint a little to see that in the result).

Note: You get some great affects when the colours on your palette aren't thoroughly mixed together.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...